When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, request a quote, schedule a service, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, or provide your information in any other manner on our site.
What personal information do we collect?
You may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other details to help you with your experience. We only collect the information we believe is reasonably required to service your requests.
We will never ask for your credit card details and request that you do not enter it on any of the forms on our sites.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
- To respond to your requests and communications.
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect your information?
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- All sensitive information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- We implement a variety of security measures when you place an order, enter, submit, or access your information.
- All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
- Your personal information is stored within Canada and we store it for the primary purposes of providing quality service to you and to meet our legal business obligations, in accordance with the Province of Alberta’s Personal Information Protection Act.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small text files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and remember certain information. They are not programs and cannot harm your computer. They are used to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current site activity, which enables us to provide you with improved services.
- Help remember information you enter into online forms.
- Help remember and process items in your shopping cart.
- Understand and save your preferences for future visits.
- Keep track of advertisements and interactions with advertisements.
- Serve advertisements to individuals who have visited our site.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- Understand aggregate demographic and interest information of our site visitors.
- We may also use trusted third party services (such as Google Analytics Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Platform integrations, Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting, or other tracking services) that track this information on our behalf.
You can learn more about managing cookies and opting out of certain types of cookies at http://www.aboutads.info/consumers/. You may also learn about opting out of third party tracking at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
If you disable cookies in your browser, some features of our site may be disabled. Features that make your experience on our site more efficient, and some services may not function properly. You may always contact us directly by phone for assistance, however.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Third party disclosure
No, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally-identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice.
We may only release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety, in accordance with the Province of Alberta’s Personal Information Protection Act.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We may collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to your inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders.
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service.
- Market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to our clients after the original transaction has occurred, in accordance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you may do so by following the unsubscribe link in any of our commercial electronic messages.
Market Mall Professional Building
Suite #234, 4935 – 40th Avenue NW
Calgary, Alberta T3A 2N1
Last updated on 2014-09-10